Adventure with the joy of staying fit and active. Unfortunately, for people who suffer from debilitating conditions such as plantar fasciitis, hiking seems like a painful and increasingly stressful endeavor to undertake. The risk seems higher than the reward.
The good news is that the pain can be reduced along with the pleasure of Hiking maximized if the correct types of hiking boots are chosen for the job. There’s an immense variety of hiking boots and if properly chosen, they can relieve the victim of plantar fasciitis from all their complaints and let them partake in the fun of hiking. If you are feeling pain in your heel or at the bottom of your foot, then you might be one of several people struck by plantar fasciitis. In fact, some studies have shown that roughly 10 percent of people have this dilemma at some time in their lives. If you are experiencing pain in your foot, getting the right pair of shoes for plantar fasciitis might be the solution. With that in mind, I’ve done a thorough research and present you with the best boots that may help to reduce pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
Why are The Ideal Hiking Boots Important?
Hiking is an enjoyable activity, but it can get really strenuous for your toes Due to the sort of terrain you may be hiking on. This is the reason why choosing the perfect type of boots for hiking is much more important for those who have plantar fasciitis.
1. KEEN Targhee II Mid WP Hiking Boot
[amazon_link asins=’B01N33V7A5′ template=’PriceLink’ store=’boots’ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a8b9cae4-e266-11e8-869c-0b32be5dbaaf’]
The first on the list is my personal favorite. First of all, I love this manufacturer, which makes boots to last for a long time. The same case is with these hiking boots, which are amazing in terms of durability. It’s no surprise knowing that they’re made of genuine leather.
Still, the reason why these boots are on this list is the fact that they’re a great support for those having plantar fasciitis problems. It’s all about the design of the outsole, which features 4mm lugs. The aggressive outsole protects the bottom of your foot regardless of the terrain you’re walking on.
- Made of high-quality materials, including real leather
- Designed to be breathable, yet waterproof
- Comes with a slip-resistant rubber sole, as well as 4mm lugs
- Aggressive outsole will protect your feet
- Boots are easy to wear due to their lightweight (17.4 oz)
2. Timberland White Ledge Hiking Boot
The fact is that 1 in 10 people over 40 have problems with plantar fasciitis. That inspired me to look for a solution. If you’re going to listen to my advice, get yourself a pair of quality boots like these.
These Timberland hiking boots come with specially designed EVA footbed. It allows your foot to breathe while keeping it comfortable. Add to that the rubber outsole and you’ll see that these boots will provide the much-needed support to the sole of your foot.
Heck, you can get these boots even if you don’t have foot pain. Not only do they look nice, but they are also very durable. Made of real leather and textile, these boots will serve you for a long time!
- The highly durable material was used in the production
- Come with a specially designed EVA footbed that will ease the pain caused by plantar fasciitis
- Rubber outsole with lugs will help you move over all kinds of surfaces
3. Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Boot
Let’s say you’re planning a little outdoor hiking adventure, but the sole of your foot is killing you. Should you stay home? No, you should get a pair of comfortable hiking shoes for plantar fasciitis.
I strongly believe it would be ideal if those boots came with a tough, yet flexible outsole. Boots like Merrell Moab Ventilator seem as your perfect choice as their outsole is made by the Italian company Vibram. This fact is a guarantee these boots will keep your foot safe and comfy.
Speaking of material, I have to emphasize that the Merrell hiking boots are made of genuine leather and highly durable textile. That makes them a joy to wear. On top of that, these boots are also water-resistant, while still allowing your feet to breathe.
- Top quality Vibram outsole
- Breathable, yet waterproof
- Made of durable materials
How to Suffer Outside: A Beginner’s Guide to Hiking and Backpacking
$16.99 in stock
27 used from $8.91
|Number Of Pages
Foxelli Men’s Hiking Boots – Waterproof Suede Leather Hiking Boots for Men, Breathable, Comfortable & Lightweight Hiking Shoes
$89.97 in stock
- WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE: Made from suede leather and breathable mesh, Foxelli hiking boots for men are designed to make your outdoor outings even more pleasant. KingTex waterproof membrane seals out any moisture and keeps the feet nice and dry even in the harshest weather conditions. Breathable mesh collar and gusseted tongue allow for better air circulation.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE: When it comes to all-day comfort – Foxelli men’s hiking boots certainly deliver! Well-padded collar and tongue result in superior cushioning around the ankle area. Removable, soft foam innersoles offer relief and quality protection to your feet at all times. Shock absorbent midsoles minimize any impact on joints, while the flexible upper assure that the ultimate freedom of movement can be reached with every step.
- GREAT SUPPORT & DURABILITY: Foxelli men’s hiking shoes will withstand almost anything you might throw at them. High-quality rubber soles are fully slip-proof and feature advanced traction for better stability on challenging terrains. No more slipping and falling on wet or muddy surfaces! Rand guards add extra protection to the areas of the boots that need it the most. Good arch and ankle support are also featured for a greater posture and balance!
- PREMIUM DESIGN: What’s more important: performance or aesthetics? With Foxelli hiking boots you never have to choose between the two! Stylish, youthful and trendy, these trekking boots come in 3 different designs that will work for urban leisure just as well as for the trails. 2 additional pairs of colorful non-slip shoelaces are also included!
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Don’t worry about missing Amazon’s 30-day return window. We offer a 120-day, no questions asked returns together with our One Year Warranty. If - FOR WHATEVER REASON – you don’t like it, we’ll make sure to take care of that. Buy with confidence!
Aliglow Ice Snow Grips Over Shoe/Boot Traction Cleat Spikes Anti Slip Footwear
- SIZE: M [5.7*8.5 inch (US WOMEN:7-10/ US MEN:5-8)] **Fit for Men/Women ,prevent slipping on snow and ice conditions,Anti Slip Crampons Slip-on Stretch Footwear
- HiIghly Stretchable Silicone Material: Made of durable silicone rubber thermoplastic elastomer+ special non-slip steel studs, it is more durable and not easy to break than ordinary TPE material. The ice snow grips is suitable for most shoes or boots. Till strong perform under -45 degree C
- The special Ground-gripping steel studs offer excellent traction on ice and snow
- Light weight constructions and folds up to fit in your pocket. SATISFACTION & QUALITY :Comes with One-year warranty, any issue please contact us for replacement or refund.
- Easy on/off to fit boots, sneakers, casual and dress shoes--Great for ice fishing, hunting, walking, jogging,climbing,walking,hiking, running, snow shoveling, etc