Adventure with the joy of staying fit and active. Unfortunately, for people who suffer from debilitating conditions such as plantar fasciitis, hiking seems like a painful and increasingly stressful endeavor to undertake. The risk seems higher than the reward.
The good news is that the pain can be reduced along with the pleasure of Hiking maximized if the correct types of hiking boots are chosen for the job. There’s an immense variety of hiking boots and if properly chosen, they can relieve the victim of plantar fasciitis from all their complaints and let them partake in the fun of hiking. If you are feeling pain in your heel or at the bottom of your foot, then you might be one of several people struck by plantar fasciitis. In fact, some studies have shown that roughly 10 percent of people have this dilemma at some time in their lives. If you are experiencing pain in your foot, getting the right pair of shoes for plantar fasciitis might be the solution. With that in mind, I’ve done a thorough research and present you with the best boots that may help to reduce pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
Why are The Ideal Hiking Boots Important?
Hiking is an enjoyable activity, but it can get really strenuous for your toes Due to the sort of terrain you may be hiking on. This is the reason why choosing the perfect type of boots for hiking is much more important for those who have plantar fasciitis.
1. KEEN Targhee II Mid WP Hiking Boot
[amazon_link asins=’B01N33V7A5′ template=’PriceLink’ store=’boots’ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a8b9cae4-e266-11e8-869c-0b32be5dbaaf’]
The first on the list is my personal favorite. First of all, I love this manufacturer, which makes boots to last for a long time. The same case is with these hiking boots, which are amazing in terms of durability. It’s no surprise knowing that they’re made of genuine leather.
Still, the reason why these boots are on this list is the fact that they’re a great support for those having plantar fasciitis problems. It’s all about the design of the outsole, which features 4mm lugs. The aggressive outsole protects the bottom of your foot regardless of the terrain you’re walking on.
- Made of high-quality materials, including real leather
- Designed to be breathable, yet waterproof
- Comes with a slip-resistant rubber sole, as well as 4mm lugs
- Aggressive outsole will protect your feet
- Boots are easy to wear due to their lightweight (17.4 oz)
2. Timberland White Ledge Hiking Boot
The fact is that 1 in 10 people over 40 have problems with plantar fasciitis. That inspired me to look for a solution. If you’re going to listen to my advice, get yourself a pair of quality boots like these.
These Timberland hiking boots come with specially designed EVA footbed. It allows your foot to breathe while keeping it comfortable. Add to that the rubber outsole and you’ll see that these boots will provide the much-needed support to the sole of your foot.
Heck, you can get these boots even if you don’t have foot pain. Not only do they look nice, but they are also very durable. Made of real leather and textile, these boots will serve you for a long time!
- The highly durable material was used in the production
- Come with a specially designed EVA footbed that will ease the pain caused by plantar fasciitis
- Rubber outsole with lugs will help you move over all kinds of surfaces
3. Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Boot
Let’s say you’re planning a little outdoor hiking adventure, but the sole of your foot is killing you. Should you stay home? No, you should get a pair of comfortable hiking shoes for plantar fasciitis.
I strongly believe it would be ideal if those boots came with a tough, yet flexible outsole. Boots like Merrell Moab Ventilator seem as your perfect choice as their outsole is made by the Italian company Vibram. This fact is a guarantee these boots will keep your foot safe and comfy.
Speaking of material, I have to emphasize that the Merrell hiking boots are made of genuine leather and highly durable textile. That makes them a joy to wear. On top of that, these boots are also water-resistant, while still allowing your feet to breathe.
- Top quality Vibram outsole
- Breathable, yet waterproof
- Made of durable materials
Timberland Men's White Ledge Mid Waterproof Boot,Dark Brown,11.5 W US
$80.13 in stock
3 used from $66.32
- Our White Ledge Men's Hiking Boots have premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and rustproof speed lace hardware with hooks at top for secure lacing.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland has the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: Trust Timberland's line of high-quality men's, women's, and kids boots. hiking boots, outdoor gear, and activewear for all your activities from the trail to the sea to the streets.
KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot,Black Olive/Yellow,12 M US
- WATERPROOF: The KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable all day long by allowing vapor out without letting water in; All leather is treated with a PFC-free water repellant, so you still get the same protection without the harmful chemicals
- TRACTION & SUPPORT: KEEN ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole provides high-traction grip in all environments; Non-marking rubber outsoles leaves no trace when walking indoors; The Torsion stability External Support Shank (ESS) and mid-cut height adds ankle support and balance; the contoured heel provides a next-level stability
- SUPPORT: The Torsion stability External Support Shank (ESS) and mid-cut height adds ankle support and balance on uneven surfaces; Low-profile upper for secure fit with padded tongue and collar; the contoured heel provides a next-level stability
- FIT & COMFORT: Low-profile upper for comfort and secure fit with padded tongue and collar; The Metatomical Footbed Design provides excellent arch support and cradles to the natural contours of the foot; This style is running a 1/2 size small; We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size
- CARE TIPS: We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last; However, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free; To treat day to day wear and tear we recommend using a common leather cleaner and conditioner
Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot, Quarry/Cool Wave, 10.5 Regular US
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this boot's waterproof full-grain leather and suede bootie construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Amped hiking boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- FEMININE STYLE: This women's waterproof hiking boot delivers a style with durability with it's contrasting color combinations and soft suede exterior.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow.