Adventure with the joy of staying fit and active. Unfortunately, for people who suffer from debilitating conditions such as plantar fasciitis, hiking seems like a painful and increasingly stressful endeavor to undertake. The risk seems higher than the reward.
The good news is that the pain can be reduced along with the pleasure of Hiking maximized if the correct types of hiking boots are chosen for the job. There’s an immense variety of hiking boots and if properly chosen, they can relieve the victim of plantar fasciitis from all their complaints and let them partake in the fun of hiking. If you are feeling pain in your heel or at the bottom of your foot, then you might be one of several people struck by plantar fasciitis. In fact, some studies have shown that roughly 10 percent of people have this dilemma at some time in their lives. If you are experiencing pain in your foot, getting the right pair of shoes for plantar fasciitis might be the solution. With that in mind, I’ve done a thorough research and present you with the best boots that may help to reduce pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
Why are The Ideal Hiking Boots Important?
Hiking is an enjoyable activity, but it can get really strenuous for your toes Due to the sort of terrain you may be hiking on. This is the reason why choosing the perfect type of boots for hiking is much more important for those who have plantar fasciitis.
1. KEEN Targhee II Mid WP Hiking Boot
[amazon_link asins=’B01N33V7A5′ template=’PriceLink’ store=’boots’ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a8b9cae4-e266-11e8-869c-0b32be5dbaaf’]
The first on the list is my personal favorite. First of all, I love this manufacturer, which makes boots to last for a long time. The same case is with these hiking boots, which are amazing in terms of durability. It’s no surprise knowing that they’re made of genuine leather.
Still, the reason why these boots are on this list is the fact that they’re a great support for those having plantar fasciitis problems. It’s all about the design of the outsole, which features 4mm lugs. The aggressive outsole protects the bottom of your foot regardless of the terrain you’re walking on.
- Made of high-quality materials, including real leather
- Designed to be breathable, yet waterproof
- Comes with a slip-resistant rubber sole, as well as 4mm lugs
- Aggressive outsole will protect your feet
- Boots are easy to wear due to their lightweight (17.4 oz)
2. Timberland White Ledge Hiking Boot
The fact is that 1 in 10 people over 40 have problems with plantar fasciitis. That inspired me to look for a solution. If you’re going to listen to my advice, get yourself a pair of quality boots like these.
These Timberland hiking boots come with specially designed EVA footbed. It allows your foot to breathe while keeping it comfortable. Add to that the rubber outsole and you’ll see that these boots will provide the much-needed support to the sole of your foot.
Heck, you can get these boots even if you don’t have foot pain. Not only do they look nice, but they are also very durable. Made of real leather and textile, these boots will serve you for a long time!
- The highly durable material was used in the production
- Come with a specially designed EVA footbed that will ease the pain caused by plantar fasciitis
- Rubber outsole with lugs will help you move over all kinds of surfaces
3. Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Boot
Let’s say you’re planning a little outdoor hiking adventure, but the sole of your foot is killing you. Should you stay home? No, you should get a pair of comfortable hiking shoes for plantar fasciitis.
I strongly believe it would be ideal if those boots came with a tough, yet flexible outsole. Boots like Merrell Moab Ventilator seem as your perfect choice as their outsole is made by the Italian company Vibram. This fact is a guarantee these boots will keep your foot safe and comfy.
Speaking of material, I have to emphasize that the Merrell hiking boots are made of genuine leather and highly durable textile. That makes them a joy to wear. On top of that, these boots are also water-resistant, while still allowing your feet to breathe.
- Top quality Vibram outsole
- Breathable, yet waterproof
- Made of durable materials
Dog Shoes for Large Medium Dogs Dog Booties Warm Lining with Adjustable Straps Rugged Anti-Slip Sole Paw - Dog Boot Sports Running Hiking Pet Boots - Protectors Comfortable Easy to Wear
- CONVENIENT & EASY TO WEAR: Short boots design with an adjustable velcro strap and the elastic cord design on the opening to ensure a tight fit. Easy to put on / take off.
- WARM & SOFT FLEECE LINNING: Soft Fleece fabric inside keeps your dog warm. Keep your pup's paws clean, dry, comfortable, and Safe with Protection from Ice and Snow, Sharp Objects, Rocks, Wet Surfaces. Ideal for cold weather and it's suitable for a variety of outdoor activities, also for indoors to protect furniture.
- WATERPROOF MATERIAL: Made of Waterproof oxford fabric with water repellent coating keeps dog paw dry and clean on a rainy day, just wipe it up with wet clothes you can reuse again. Wind-resistant while remaining breathable.
- NON-SLIP & DURABLE SOLE: Durable super rubber anti-slip sole provides stability and traction, dogs will not slide when walking on wet roads. Sewn the rugged sole and high quality fabrics tightly. Keeping them have a prefect experience for your adventure.
- MEASUREMENT: Measure paw width and length for the best fit. If the paw is in-between two sizes, select the larger size.* How to measure? 1, Let your dog stand on a piece of paper. 2, Fix dog's paw firmly on a piece of paper. 3, Mark 4 sides of the paw on the paper and measure the length and width.* If you don??t know how to choose the right size, tell us the length and width of the paw. We come to help you choose.
Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
$10.39 in stock
36 used from $5.21
- Bushcraft 101 A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
Russian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary (DK Visual Dictionaries)
9 used from $14.98
- Dk Pub