Adventure with the joy of staying fit and active. Unfortunately, for people who suffer from debilitating conditions such as plantar fasciitis, hiking seems like a painful and increasingly stressful endeavor to undertake. The risk seems higher than the reward.
The good news is that the pain can be reduced along with the pleasure of Hiking maximized if the correct types of hiking boots are chosen for the job. There’s an immense variety of hiking boots and if properly chosen, they can relieve the victim of plantar fasciitis from all their complaints and let them partake in the fun of hiking. If you are feeling pain in your heel or at the bottom of your foot, then you might be one of several people struck by plantar fasciitis. In fact, some studies have shown that roughly 10 percent of people have this dilemma at some time in their lives. If you are experiencing pain in your foot, getting the right pair of shoes for plantar fasciitis might be the solution. With that in mind, I’ve done a thorough research and present you with the best boots that may help to reduce pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
Why are The Ideal Hiking Boots Important?
Hiking is an enjoyable activity, but it can get really strenuous for your toes Due to the sort of terrain you may be hiking on. This is the reason why choosing the perfect type of boots for hiking is much more important for those who have plantar fasciitis.
1. KEEN Targhee II Mid WP Hiking Boot
[amazon_link asins=’B01N33V7A5′ template=’PriceLink’ store=’boots’ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a8b9cae4-e266-11e8-869c-0b32be5dbaaf’]
The first on the list is my personal favorite. First of all, I love this manufacturer, which makes boots to last for a long time. The same case is with these hiking boots, which are amazing in terms of durability. It’s no surprise knowing that they’re made of genuine leather.
Still, the reason why these boots are on this list is the fact that they’re a great support for those having plantar fasciitis problems. It’s all about the design of the outsole, which features 4mm lugs. The aggressive outsole protects the bottom of your foot regardless of the terrain you’re walking on.
- Made of high-quality materials, including real leather
- Designed to be breathable, yet waterproof
- Comes with a slip-resistant rubber sole, as well as 4mm lugs
- Aggressive outsole will protect your feet
- Boots are easy to wear due to their lightweight (17.4 oz)
2. Timberland White Ledge Hiking Boot
The fact is that 1 in 10 people over 40 have problems with plantar fasciitis. That inspired me to look for a solution. If you’re going to listen to my advice, get yourself a pair of quality boots like these.
These Timberland hiking boots come with specially designed EVA footbed. It allows your foot to breathe while keeping it comfortable. Add to that the rubber outsole and you’ll see that these boots will provide the much-needed support to the sole of your foot.
Heck, you can get these boots even if you don’t have foot pain. Not only do they look nice, but they are also very durable. Made of real leather and textile, these boots will serve you for a long time!
- The highly durable material was used in the production
- Come with a specially designed EVA footbed that will ease the pain caused by plantar fasciitis
- Rubber outsole with lugs will help you move over all kinds of surfaces
3. Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid Hiking Boot
Let’s say you’re planning a little outdoor hiking adventure, but the sole of your foot is killing you. Should you stay home? No, you should get a pair of comfortable hiking shoes for plantar fasciitis.
I strongly believe it would be ideal if those boots came with a tough, yet flexible outsole. Boots like Merrell Moab Ventilator seem as your perfect choice as their outsole is made by the Italian company Vibram. This fact is a guarantee these boots will keep your foot safe and comfy.
Speaking of material, I have to emphasize that the Merrell hiking boots are made of genuine leather and highly durable textile. That makes them a joy to wear. On top of that, these boots are also water-resistant, while still allowing your feet to breathe.
- Top quality Vibram outsole
- Breathable, yet waterproof
- Made of durable materials
Dr. Scholl's Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics, Designed for Men over 200lbs with Technology to Distribute Weight and Absorb Shock with Every Step (for Men's 8-14)
- Designed for men over 200 pounds who suffer from lower back pain and foot and leg fatigue from being on their feet
- Arch guard plus shock guard technology distributes weight and reduces impact
- Relieves lower back pain and foot and leg fatigue from being on your feet; Specially designed for men over 200 pounds
- Fits casual shoes, sneakers and work boots/shoes. Trim to fit in any shoe. How to use - Replace orthotics every (6) months or at the first signs of wear. Step 1 - If needed, trim along the outline (on the underside of the orthotic) that matches your shoe size. Step 2 - Insert orthotics into shoes with fabric side up
57 Scientifically-Proven Survival Foods to Stockpile: How to Maximize Your Health With Everyday Shelf-Stable Grocery Store Foods, Bulk Foods, And Superfoods
6 used from $5.50
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||134|
Crampons Ice Cleats Traction Snow Grips for Boots Shoes Women Men Kids Anti Slip 19 Stainless Steel Spikes Safe Protect for Hiking Fishing Walking Climbing Mountaineering (Black, Large)
$24.98 in stock
- Stronger and safer spikes: Featured 19 high quality stainless steel spikes per foot and firm chain system, providing excellent traction on a variety of terrain or other worst conditions, keep you safe and injury-free
- Durable and stretchy material: Made from thermoplastic elastomer(TPE),5mm thicker than ordinary rubber,till strong performance under -45°C.Easy to put on&off with adjustable strap.Won't tear or snap,ensure long lasting comfort and durability
- Widely used and unisex: Suitable for male and female of any age including teenagers,adult,elders. Used on angled terrain,ice roads,icy driveway,mud and wet grass,dangerous sections of trail,etc.Great for trail running,hiking,and ice fishing
- Flexible and pocket size: Suitable for various kinds of sports,hiking shoes,boots,mountaineering boots. The strap ensures more comfort and safety.Portable and lightweight,can be put into the carry bag included and will not take up much space
- Note:The "L" mark on crampons means size "Large", not meaning "Left". There is no Left or Right difference for crampons products. If you do not know how to wear it, please check the last picture for your reference