What is considered a wide foot? One tell-tale sign of wide feet is if your feet feel cased-in in every pair of shoes. Once you measure your foot, you can tell for sure. If your foot width is 4 1/16” in a size 9 shoe or 3 3/16” in a size 7, then you are considered to have wide feet (C/D).
How do I know if my foot is wide? The width of your feet is the distance between the two widest parts of your foot. This is likely a single measurement in one area—at the base of your toes, called the ball width. This is the measurement between the big toe joint and the small toe joint.
How many inches is a wide foot?
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
|US Size||Narrow (AA) (inches)||Wide (D) inches|
|6||2 15/16″||3 11/16″|
|7||3 1/16″||3 13/16″|
|7.5||3 1/8″||3 7/8″|
How wide is D width?
|Size||C (narrow)||D (medium)|