Where are Thorogood boots made? maker of Thorogood® Shoes, is an employee owned company that has been manufacturing footwear in Wisconsin since 1892. Thorogood® footwear is defined by our honored heritage, quality craftsmanship, and unmatched comfort.
Are Thorogood Boots 100% Made in USA? Thorogood isn’t actually its own company, it’s a brand within Weinbrenner that formed in 1918, and 65 percent of Thorogood’s boots are made in the United States.
Are Thorogoods made in China? Many of Thorogood’s boot manufacturing operations have been relocated to China. As a result, it’s unsurprising to see a ‘Made in China’ label inside these boots. The most famous work boots on the market are the Thorogood USA-made boots. You can choose from lace-up, pull-on, round-toe, moc-toe and plain-toe styles.
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
Where are the Thorogood factories? The Weinbrenner Shoe Company (known primarily as Thorogood Brand) has been making footwear in Wisconsin since 1892 and in this factory since the 1930s.