Why do my feet hurt in Birkenstocks? Besides weakening your foot musculature, the intense arch support and thick sole in a Birkenstock also limits your foot mobility. The foot has 33 joints, which allows for endless movement possibilities, all of which connect the feet to the entire posterior chain – ankles, knees, hips, pelvic floor, glutes.
Do Birkenstocks hurt at first? Birkenstocks often feel a bit stiff at first and this will help soften them and make them feel comfy sooner.
How long does it take to break in Birkenstock? The break-in process can take 2-3 weeks, so you need to sit yourself down and promise your feet you won’t give up on them. ‘You’ve got this feet.
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
Do Birkenstocks get more comfortable the more you wear them? Your body weight and repeated bending of the shoes from normal wear is how the footbed will mold to the natural shape of your feet. This allows you to enjoy an unprecedented sense of support and comfort. Birkenstocks get more comfortable over time. The longer you wear them the more comfortable they will become.