Why are Red Wing so expensive? Red Wings do carry a premium price tag but are made with premium materials. The uppers are S.B. Foot full-grain leather and feature vegetable tanned leather midsoles and cork filler help mold to your foot as you wear them.
Where Are Red Wing Heritage boots made? As you might already know, all the Red Wing Heritage boots are manufactured in the USA by hand. We’ve had a tour through the Red Wing Shoe Factory Plant 2 in Red Wing, Minnesota where almost all of our Red Wing Heritage boots are manufactured.
Why are Red Wing boots so popular? The Red Wing shoe factory produces up to two million shoes each year and has seen over four generations of shoemakers. They remain popular due to the combination of handcrafted durability, style and uniqueness. There is no other boot like a Red Wing.
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
How long will a pair of Red Wing boots last? Red Wing Shoes’ sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition.