What does Ariat stand for? Acronym. Definition. ARIAT. Asian Regional Initiative Against Trafficking in Women and Children.
What are Ariat boots named after? INSPIRED BY SECRETARIAT. Our company takes its name from Secretariat, the legendary race horse and 1973 Triple Crown winner with a heart almost three times the size of an average thoroughbred. Secretariat is widely considered the greatest racehorse of all time.
Where is Ariat located? Ariat International is an American footwear, apparel and accessories brand for equestrian sports, work industries and other outdoor activities, located in Union City, California. Ariat was launched by Beth Cross and Pam Parker in 1993.
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
What is the company Ariat? Ariat International Inc., a Western and equestrian footwear and clothing company famous for outfitting the United States Olympic equestrian team and providing boots for the cowboys of the Professional Bull Riders Inc., has been sold to the Fisher family, the dynasty that founded Gap Inc.