Are Chippewa boots made in China? Chippewa offers many styles made in the U.S.A. as well as some made in China. Both the U.S. made and China made boots are manufactured with the highest quality materials and soles.
Are Chippewa boots made in Vietnam? These boots look well made. I was very upset that this is a USA brand, with a USA price, but are actually made in Vietnam. It shows in the craftsmanship and poor stitching.
Are Chippewa snake boots made in USA? Chippewa General Utility Boot – This Chippewa boot can work as a nice casual boot that you also use in a backyard workshop etc. It is made in the USA using 100% leather.
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
Did they stop making Chippewa boots? THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.