If you use work boots, the biggest problem you will face is sweating in them. Work boots are mainly designed for hard workers like police officers, construction workers, security guards, hunters, soldiers etc.
They often complain about sweating. Sweating makes it very uncomfortable and gives bacteria and fungus a perfect environment to breed. This causes itching, odors, and pain.
- Have a fun hiking experience on your next adventure with this Goodyear Montana Hiking Boot.
- Textile and synthetic upper.
- Textile lining/Textile insole.
- Lace-up closure.
- Goodyear logo patch at the sides and back.
- 5. Casual Shoes,Beach Shoes, Wedding Shoes, Party Shoes ,Non-slip, Lightweight, , Breathable Easy To Wear Take Off!
- 1.High Quality Material,comfortable And Soft,Reduces Stress On Joints,strengthens And Tones,improves Posture
- 3.Lightweight Walking Shoe,Convenient Slip-on Design,Cushioned Selectinsole,fashion And Personality
- 4.Suitable For Outdoor Walking,Entertainment,leisure,party,work,Wedding And Other Occasions,color Sturdy And Stylish.
- booties for women wide width composite toe boots mid calf booties for women women low heel shoes dressy comfortable wedge booties point toe boots women boots size 12 composite toe shoes chelsea boots men composite toe booties for women chunky heel composite toe boots platform boots knee high casual booties composite toe shoes for women boots for women low heel wedge booties women low heel shoes dressy comfortable
- point toe boots for men composite toe boots for men waterproof boots for women with heel composite toe boots for men waterproof boots for women knee high wide calf wedge bootie casual boots for men leather composite toe boots for men point toe boots with skull tip composite toe boots for men slip on casual booties for women composite toe boots black ankle boots wedge bootie low heel dress shoes for women wedge book
- casual boots composite toe low heel booties for women composite toe work boots for men women's booties low heel composite toe boots for women lightweight high heels for women composite toe low heel shoes for women wedge bootie chelsea boots women waterproof wedge booties low heels wedge boots for women high heels for women sexy wedge booties women's booties wide width composite toe sneakers for men
- women boot composite toe work boots for men women's booties with heel composite toe boots western booties composite toe low heel sandals for women casual booties wedge boots for men women boot socks composite toe women low heel composite toe boots for men working boots women's booties size 10 wide width wedge booties women's booties composite toe shoes for men booties for women western style composite toe work boots for men
- round toe booties for women composite toe boots for men slip on mid calf boots for women composite toe boots high heel cushion inserts women wedge boots for women knee high chelsea boots women leather wedge booties for women closed toe chelsea boots men composite toe sneakers for men platform boots for women ankle booties women's shoe boots low heel brown point toe boots for women composite toe boots for men boots for girls wedge book
If you follow the tips and instructions given below you can keep your feet from sweating in work boots.
- Baking Soda
You can use some baking soda in your work boots. Baking soda is cheap and you can find it anywhere.
You just have to sprinkle some baking soda into your boots. Do not rub it. It will set there and remove the moisture and odor.
- Baby Powder
You can use the scent of the baby powder. You just have to apply some baby powder inside of your boots at night. The next morning you will find a nice scent instead of the bad smell.
- Foot Powder
If you can not tolerate sweat and odor at all you can use cooling foot powder. You can find top rated foot powder in the local market or online Store Amazon. Many athletes also use these foot powder to protect their feet.
These are equipped essential oils, including menthol and eucalyptus. These can keep your feet dry and help to cure fungal infections. It is very easy to use. You have to apply the powder directly before wearing the socks.
- Use Sachets
It is one of the easiest ways to keep your feet dry and cool. You have to take a sachet. Take some baking soda in your sachets and drop it inside the boots. It removes the moisture and keeps your feet dry.
You can buy a pair of insoles for your boots. It will keep your feet dry, remove the moisture and kill the odor. And if you use insoles your boots will be more comfortable to wear.
- You Can Use Desert Boots
For the high-temperature environment, you should avoid buying waterproof boots. In this case, you can buy desert boots. There are lots of desert boots in the market. Desert boots are very lightweight and easily breathable.
So this boot will keep your feet dry and cool. So you will not have to worry about sweat.
- Absorbent Socks Can Help
If you use a lightweight and breathable work boot but your feet is still sweating, you can use high absorbent socks. You can find these socks in the market easily.
They are really good for your feet. They are not so thick. These socks can keep your feet dry and cool. these socks will remove the moisture and odor from your feet.
- Febreeze Spray
Febreeze spray can remove the moisture and keep your feet dry. If you use this your feet will smell great also.you have to spray it on your feet, socks and inside of your boots.
If your socks become wet because of sweating you have to change it. If you do not change it the bacteria will grow inside if your boots. There will be a bed smell inside of your boots.
In this case, you can use three or four pairs of socks per week.
- Antibacterial Soaps
While washing your feet after work, try to use antibacterial soaps. You can use Epsom salts also.It will kill the bacteria from your feet and remove the smell from your feet. Thus your feet will remain safe and ready for everyday works.
- Antiperspirant Can Help
To keep your feet dry and cool you can use antiperspirant on your feet. Deodorants do not help in this case. Antiperspirants can keep your feet from sweating and odor.
You have to use antiperspirant at night mainly. Because our feet sweats the least at night. If you use the antiperspirant at night it can work more effectively and block the sweat glands.
You have to use it on every side of your toe also. you should use it for several days. But you have a serious problem with your feet you can see a doctor first.
If you use the antiperspirant at night it can work more effectively and block the sweat glands. You have to use it on every side of your toe also. you should use it for several days.
Give Your Feet Time To Breathe
Always try to find some time to take your boot and socks off. We have a list of best work socks, you should check that out. If You can do this on your break. It will allow your feet to breath perfectly for a while in the open air. This is very effective . It will keep your feet dry and cool. You should do this two or three time per day.
- Buy The Second Pair Of Work Boots
If you can invest some money and buy a second pair of work boots you can wear them each other day. If you do this you can give 24 hours to your boots to dry out fully. Check out our collection for the best logging boots available on the market.
Comfort is very important while working. Sweat can cause you itching and other problems while working. You can follow these instructions. I hope these will help. But if these do not work and you still have sweating problems, immediately see a doctor.
Any serious sweating problem can be cured if the reason is known. If you liked this article and also if you know any other methods please a leave a comment below and let me know.