Why are Crocs so popular with doctors? Mainly, they are wearing them because the proprietary Croslite material used to make Crocs is resistant to stains from blood and other bodily fluids that regularly spill out from patients and onto them.
Are Crocs good for operating room? That’s because Crocs are great for people who are on their feet for long operational hours and Surgeons are. They are so soft that they give proper cushion and comfort to your feet while your standing all day long. They also cover your whole feet so that there is no damage or any liquid spill.
Why do so many nurses wear Crocs? Crocs provides a number of slip resistant nurse and hospital shoes and clogs to help you stay safe during your shift.
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
What do doctors say about Crocs? Crocs shouldn’t be worn all day, according to these doctors.