Should you wear thick socks with steel toe boots?
What socks do you wear with steel toe boots?
- Carhartt Men’s Arctic Heavyweight Wool Boot Socks.
- FoxRiver Steel Toe Crew Cut Work Socks.
- Carhartt All-terrain Boot Crew Sock.
- Darn Tough Merino Wool Boot Sock Full Cushion.
- Dickies Dri-tech Moisture Control Crew Socks.
Should you wear thick socks with work boots? The thickness gives your leg cushioning from the dense boots you’re wearing, thin socks would leave you vulnerable. Thick socks on the sole also gives you cushioning from the terrain that you are working on. And when you’re on your feet all day it is crucial to be comfortable.
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
What socks are best for work boots?
- The Thorlos 12 Hour Shift-Work Knee High Socks have clinically tested padding that provide protection from friction and shock impact.
- The Fox River Stryker Mid-Calf Boot Sock has great breathability and moisture control!
- Smartwool Work Heavy Crew Socks are a great cushioned merino wool option.