Timberland work boots are designed to keep you secure and comfortable for both women and men. From work to life and back again no matter occupation, you’ll have the ability to discover a work boot with the ideal safety features that meets your needs. Timberland Boots offer an assortment of choices for their work boots– Met Guard, steel toe, composite toe, alloy toe, soft feet, watertight, EH ratings and oil and slip resistant outsoles. Timberland work boots are also equipped with Anti-Fatigue technologies, PRO 24/7 Comfort and Durability or their signature Power Fit Comfort System. Fantastic for construction, manufacturing, industrial, fire and EMS first responders. Whatever your need, you will get a pair with Timberland Boots.
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6
The Timberland Pro series came up with the Pitboss Steel-Toe Boot which offers both security and comfort on jobs that require additional protection. Whether you’re pounding the pavement in road construction or erecting high-rise buildings, these work boots can stand up to the challenge. BootsGuru.com has listed these boots as among the best work boots available, and because of this we want to investigate further and inform one of the specific features and technology available in these work boots, plus we’ll rate them for comfort, safety, and price. Toe
Pitboss work boots do come with a steel toe that meets ANSI safety standards, And they also feature a roomier toe box for a more comfortable fit. Furthermore, they also supply electrical hazard protection against shocks.
In addition to the steel toe, they also have a slide, oil, and Abrasion resistant outsole that also offers electrical hazard protection which is vital for a person who works around open circuits like an electrician or HVAC technician. Furthermore ample grip to grip slippery surfaces keeps you on your feet where you need to be.
These boots have a 24/7 comfort suspension system integrated in Their manufacturing which reduces foot fatigue. Also, a removable sock liner and padded collar guards against rubbing that can produce raw places and blistering. A contoured shock diffusion plate disperses the pressure from effect and helps to stabilize and support the foot. The liner is breathable and can be treated with an antimicrobial program to prevent odors.
Timberland Made these boots with durability in mind. Goodyear welt construction provides a lasting chemical bond which connects the outsole to the Nubian leather boot. Metal hooks and hardware adorn the sturdy lace-up boots. In addition, polyurethane midsoles and Guru rubber outsole provide durable comfort.
These Specific work boots are not waterproof and it is suggested Prior to wearing that you employ a water resistant application to keep leather quality. Find out how to waterproof and care for your boots here, or check our top waterproof boots list.
As a rocky work boot with additional security features, they are Typically used in hard labor environments like construction, auto shops, and street construction. They’re also a nice alternative for someone who has to do plenty of standing or walking on concrete. Take a look at our best work boots for construction here.
It’s possible that you might have to purchase extra insoles for more comfort. The metal rings and hardware on boots have a tendency to pinch if you don’t wear tall socks. The liner in the heel of the boot will wear faster than the rest. This can be prevented by making sure you have the appropriate size boot for your foot, and also wearing a thicker pair of socks can help.
The Timberland Pitboss work boots are built with Nubuck leather, polyurethane midsole, Cambrelle fabric lining, nylon shock diffusion plate, and a heat resistant rubber.
Safety — 7 Price — 8 Comfort — 7
Timberland PRO Men's AG Boss Pull-On Alloy SQ Toe Work and Hunt Boot, Distressed Brown Leather, 10.5 W US
- Western-style boot with waterproof full-grain leather upper featuring decorative contrast stitching and pull-on loops
- Lightweight alloy safety toe
- Three-quarter Goodyear welt and cement last heel construction
- Smart Comfort technology medial shaft expansion for easy on/off
Timberland Men's Chocorua Trail Mid Waterproof, Brown/Green, 11 EE - Wide
2 used from $ 59.73
- These waterproof men's hiking boots mean business on the trails, lend a rugged aesthetic to your streetwear look, and use Timberdry membranes to keep your feet dry.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men's hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland has the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: Trust Timberland's line of high-quality men's, women's, and kids boots. hiking boots, outdoor gear, and activewear for all your activities from the trail to the sea to the streets.
Timberland PRO Men's Ridgework Mid Industrial Boot, Black, 12 M US
$116.38 in stock
- Ever-Guard waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Composite safety toe powered by CarbonShield technology
- Metal free
- Stable Stride technology stability platform
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed