Timberland work boots are designed to keep you secure and comfortable for both women and men. From work to life and back again no matter occupation, you’ll have the ability to discover a work boot with the ideal safety features that meets your needs. Timberland Boots offer an assortment of choices for their work boots– Met Guard, steel toe, composite toe, alloy toe, soft feet, watertight, EH ratings and oil and slip resistant outsoles. Timberland work boots are also equipped with Anti-Fatigue technologies, PRO 24/7 Comfort and Durability or their signature Power Fit Comfort System. Fantastic for construction, manufacturing, industrial, fire and EMS first responders. Whatever your need, you will get a pair with Timberland Boots.
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6
The Timberland Pro series came up with the Pitboss Steel-Toe Boot which offers both security and comfort on jobs that require additional protection. Whether you’re pounding the pavement in road construction or erecting high-rise buildings, these work boots can stand up to the challenge. BootsGuru.com has listed these boots as among the best work boots available, and because of this we want to investigate further and inform one of the specific features and technology available in these work boots, plus we’ll rate them for comfort, safety, and price. Toe
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
Pitboss work boots do come with a steel toe that meets ANSI safety standards, And they also feature a roomier toe box for a more comfortable fit. Furthermore, they also supply electrical hazard protection against shocks.
In addition to the steel toe, they also have a slide, oil, and Abrasion resistant outsole that also offers electrical hazard protection which is vital for a person who works around open circuits like an electrician or HVAC technician. Furthermore ample grip to grip slippery surfaces keeps you on your feet where you need to be.
These boots have a 24/7 comfort suspension system integrated in Their manufacturing which reduces foot fatigue. Also, a removable sock liner and padded collar guards against rubbing that can produce raw places and blistering. A contoured shock diffusion plate disperses the pressure from effect and helps to stabilize and support the foot. The liner is breathable and can be treated with an antimicrobial program to prevent odors.
Timberland Made these boots with durability in mind. Goodyear welt construction provides a lasting chemical bond which connects the outsole to the Nubian leather boot. Metal hooks and hardware adorn the sturdy lace-up boots. In addition, polyurethane midsoles and Guru rubber outsole provide durable comfort.
These Specific work boots are not waterproof and it is suggested Prior to wearing that you employ a water resistant application to keep leather quality. Find out how to waterproof and care for your boots here, or check our top waterproof boots list.
As a rocky work boot with additional security features, they are Typically used in hard labor environments like construction, auto shops, and street construction. They’re also a nice alternative for someone who has to do plenty of standing or walking on concrete. Take a look at our best work boots for construction here.
It’s possible that you might have to purchase extra insoles for more comfort. The metal rings and hardware on boots have a tendency to pinch if you don’t wear tall socks. The liner in the heel of the boot will wear faster than the rest. This can be prevented by making sure you have the appropriate size boot for your foot, and also wearing a thicker pair of socks can help.
The Timberland Pitboss work boots are built with Nubuck leather, polyurethane midsole, Cambrelle fabric lining, nylon shock diffusion plate, and a heat resistant rubber.
Safety — 7 Price — 8 Comfort — 7
[amazon_link asins=’B000XETRYS’ template=’PriceLink’ store=’boots’ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7c2c4853-d8e4-11e8-858c-0320f7fff247′]
Timberland PRO Men's Anti Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole,Orange,Large/10-11 M US
$21.04 in stock
5 used from $19.36
- Anti-Fatigue footbed
- Rubber Outsole
- Durable, rugged exterior
Timberland PRO Men's Endurance 6 Inch Steel Safety Toe Puncture Resistant Work Boot 6 ST SP CSA, Brown, 10
$154.95 in stock
- Steel shank for structural support
- Electrical hazard protection
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
Timberland PRO 6IN Direct Attach Men's, Wheat, Soft Toe, EH, WP/Insulated, MaxTrax Slip-Resistant Work Boot (9.0 W)
- Waterproof leather upper
- Seam sealed waterproof construction
- Nonmarking, oil, and abrasion resistant outsole with MaxTRAX tread for superior slip resistance
- Soft toe; no safety toe cap
- ASTM EH compliant