Timberland work boots are designed to keep you secure and comfortable for both women and men. From work to life and back again no matter occupation, you’ll have the ability to discover a work boot with the ideal safety features that meets your needs. Timberland Boots offer an assortment of choices for their work boots– Met Guard, steel toe, composite toe, alloy toe, soft feet, watertight, EH ratings and oil and slip resistant outsoles. Timberland work boots are also equipped with Anti-Fatigue technologies, PRO 24/7 Comfort and Durability or their signature Power Fit Comfort System. Fantastic for construction, manufacturing, industrial, fire and EMS first responders. Whatever your need, you will get a pair with Timberland Boots.
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6
The Timberland Pro series came up with the Pitboss Steel-Toe Boot which offers both security and comfort on jobs that require additional protection. Whether you’re pounding the pavement in road construction or erecting high-rise buildings, these work boots can stand up to the challenge. BootsGuru.com has listed these boots as among the best work boots available, and because of this we want to investigate further and inform one of the specific features and technology available in these work boots, plus we’ll rate them for comfort, safety, and price. Toe
Pitboss work boots do come with a steel toe that meets ANSI safety standards, And they also feature a roomier toe box for a more comfortable fit. Furthermore, they also supply electrical hazard protection against shocks.
In addition to the steel toe, they also have a slide, oil, and Abrasion resistant outsole that also offers electrical hazard protection which is vital for a person who works around open circuits like an electrician or HVAC technician. Furthermore ample grip to grip slippery surfaces keeps you on your feet where you need to be.
These boots have a 24/7 comfort suspension system integrated in Their manufacturing which reduces foot fatigue. Also, a removable sock liner and padded collar guards against rubbing that can produce raw places and blistering. A contoured shock diffusion plate disperses the pressure from effect and helps to stabilize and support the foot. The liner is breathable and can be treated with an antimicrobial program to prevent odors.
Timberland Made these boots with durability in mind. Goodyear welt construction provides a lasting chemical bond which connects the outsole to the Nubian leather boot. Metal hooks and hardware adorn the sturdy lace-up boots. In addition, polyurethane midsoles and Guru rubber outsole provide durable comfort.
These Specific work boots are not waterproof and it is suggested Prior to wearing that you employ a water resistant application to keep leather quality. Find out how to waterproof and care for your boots here, or check our top waterproof boots list.
As a rocky work boot with additional security features, they are Typically used in hard labor environments like construction, auto shops, and street construction. They’re also a nice alternative for someone who has to do plenty of standing or walking on concrete. Take a look at our best work boots for construction here.
It’s possible that you might have to purchase extra insoles for more comfort. The metal rings and hardware on boots have a tendency to pinch if you don’t wear tall socks. The liner in the heel of the boot will wear faster than the rest. This can be prevented by making sure you have the appropriate size boot for your foot, and also wearing a thicker pair of socks can help.
The Timberland Pitboss work boots are built with Nubuck leather, polyurethane midsole, Cambrelle fabric lining, nylon shock diffusion plate, and a heat resistant rubber.
Safety — 7 Price — 8 Comfort — 7$89.95
Timberland PRO Men's Pitboss 6" Steel-Toe Boot, Black , 12 D - Medium
1 used from $ 67.67
- STAY ON YOUR FEET: Our Pit Boss is everything a steel toe boot should be: Safe, tough & comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles for traction & padded top collars for comfort.
- SAFETY AND COMFORT: PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It helps reduce foot fatigue, support the arch and cushion every step.
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style.
- QUALITY WORKWEAR: Timberland PRO assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection-all day long-from work boots & shoes to anti-fatigue insoles.
- TIMBERLAND PRO: Compare the quality workmanship of Timberland PRO work boots & work shoes to products from Justin, Muck Boots, Servus, Tingley, Doc Martens, Romeos, Red Wing, Merrell, Ariat, Cat, Wolverine, Maelstrom, Stanley, Keen or Carhartt.
Timberland PRO Men's Wheat 26011 Direct Attach 8" Soft-Toe Boot,Yellow,9.5 W
$134.95 in stock
- Soft-toe waterproof boot featuring lace-up closure with hexagonal grommets and logo patch on tongue
- Contrast padded collar
- 400g Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- Removable contoured polyurethane sockliner
- Oil-resistant lug outsole for traction
Timberland PRO Men's Boondock 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Industrial & Construction Shoe, Black Full Grain Leather, 13 M US
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector
- Dual Density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) midsole and all-weather Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole
- Composite safety toe shaped in TiTan last