Work boots are the among the most significant pieces of protective equipment you can wear for almost any project. No mater you work as plumber or electrician. The times of bulky and heavy boot structure are gone, and have been replaced with comfortable footwear that can be worn all day without fatigue setting in. One of the top brand for best work boots is – Timberland. Timberland has been crafting life-ready shoes since 1918 and is one of the top names for footwear in the commercial sector. So today we selected best Timberland Men’s Work Boots in one place. Check out our list below.
The Timberland Pro series created the Pitboss Steel-Toe Boot which offers both security and comfort on tasks that need additional protection. Whether you’re pounding the pavement in road building or erecting high-rise buildings, these work boots can resist the challenge.
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6 features
- Tough and waterproof premium tight-grained leather construction
- Tough abrasion and slip resistant rubber sole
- Extra-wide steel toe protection
- Anti-puncture arch lining – nails wont even make it through
- Antimicrobial lining
- Removable nylon mesh sock liner for comfort
- Electrical hazard protection
- Open-cell polyurethane foot-bed for comfort and joint support
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6 cons
- Not Waterproof
- Long break-in period
- Poor eyelets durability
- Hard to Size
Timberland PRO Men’s 26078 Titan 6″ Waterproof Safety-Toe Work Boot is high quality item that will last you for many years, even with the harshest kinds of construction environments that you may have in mind for them. The Timberland Pro Men’s 26078 Titan 6 Includes a curved-shape tongue with Extra padding on the collar for optimum comfort. When you lace up the Timberland Titan 6, then you boot will feel as it will become an extension of your foot.
This boot is very sturdy, watertight and comfortable. It ties Securely to your foot, using a collection of four metal eyelets throughout the arch of your foot. Next, there’s one loop-style eyelet.
The boot hooks help secure your laces closely, and make it fast And simple to get your boots off when the workday is finished. Additional layer of thickness for extra cushioning and shock absorption. Finally, here a few more of the best features of the Pro Men’s Titan 6 work boot.
Timberland PRO Men’s 26078 Titan 6 features
- These work boots have strong and resistant rubber compound soles. The specially designed rubber compound makes for better traction and torsion as well as being highly resistant to oil spills, abrasions, trips and slips. These boots are suitable for almost any surface.
- The uppers of these work boots are made from waterproof leather that is highly treated. It will not draw in moisture and can be immersed in up to 4 inches of water without the feet getting wet.
- A silver fiber lining helps to make these work boots as breathable and cool as possible. It also has antimicrobial properties and can limit odor.
- Timberland is so sure of their products that these work boots have a 30-day guarantee. If within that time, they are not as comfortable or as waterproof as you expect them to be, you can return them for a full refund. You should remember to retain your proof of purchase so that you can take advantage of this offer.
- These boots have an ergonomic design to make them fit as well as possible, providing you with the best possible comfort.
Timberland PRO Men’s 26078 Titan 6 cons
- These Timberlands are lightweight enough, but they have a safety toe protector. If you don’t need a toe protector for your job, you can experience a more comfortable boot by choosing a different model that will be lighter.
- This boot is not the best choice for those individuals who need a full-length boot.
- The outsole is also attached using cement for excellent flexibility, but since it doesn’t have reinforced stitching, it is not the best choice for workers who need to use their boot to apply force. Ditch diggers and dock hands may benefit from a more secure outsole attachment.
The new edition of the well appreciated Splitrock work boot, with an upgraded design, improved ankle support and new solutions to improve foot stability and overall comfort.
Timberland PRO Mens Splitrock XT features
- Premium water resistant leather upper.
Padded collar and tongue for more comfortable and firm fit.
Antimicrobial treated lining for odour control.
Steel toe cap protection tested to 200 joules impact and Steel midsole penetration resistant to 1,100 Newton.
Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
All Weather Thermoplastic Urethane outsole: exceptional abrasion resistance and ideal for environments where oils and solvents are used.
Timberland PRO Mens Splitrock XT cons
- Some say what inner stitches above the ankles are not comfortable.