What shoes are best for standing on concrete all day?
- Skechers Men’s Segment Walking Shoe For Concrete Surfaces.
- Skechers Women’s Squad SR Food Service Shoe.
- Skechers Men’s Glides Calculous.
- Alegria Women’s Classic Clog.
- Alegria Women’s Keli Professional.
- ASICS Gel-Contend 5 SL Men’s.
- Rockport Men’s Eberdon Loafer.
What shoes should I wear if I stand all day? Asics Gel-Venture 7 Sneakers
If you tend to have achy arches after a long day, the gel tech in the rearfoot area and EVA midsole offer up easy comfort. The shoes also include an Ortholite sock liner that gives an additional layer of cushioning underfoot—ideal for nurses with flat feet.
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
How do you stand on concrete all day? These include shifting your weight from foot to foot, standing with one foot in front of the other instead of side by side, or placing one foot on a small stool while standing. Rubber mats can also help if you can install them. Proper fitting, supportive shoes and moisture-wicking socks are also extremely important.
Which Skechers are best for working on concrete? Skechers Go Walk
These are some of the best walking shoes for long-distance on concrete because they’re designed with just that in mind. The Goga Mat insole is ultra cushioned and comfortable, and this is also a lightweight, breathable shoe to keep you cool in summer.