What is the most versatile gun dog? German Shorthaired Pointer
German shorthairs are the most popular breed in the North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association, and arguably the most popular versatile breed in the United States and Europe.
What is best gun dog? The Springer Spaniel
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
To him, the springer is ‘the ideal rough shooter’s dog and, for anyone who requires an all-rounder, the breed will appeal as being most versatile’.
What is the best all round hunting dog?
- Labrador Retriever.
- Golden Retriever.
- American Foxhound.
- English Springer Spaniel.
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever.
- Bluetick Coonhound.
What is the easiest gun dog to train? The facts are simple. The easiest dog to train and manage for a first time gundog owner is very often a Labrador Retriever.