How do you break in steel toe shoes fast? Walking, bending, and standing in them will help soften and stretch the leather in all the right places. This is arguably the most important break in method because it trains your shoe to bend and flex in a way that’s natural to your gate. Wear them for as long as you’re comfortable, then repeat over the next few days.
How long does it take to break in steel toe boots? New boots can take around 80 to 100 hours to break in. That being said, don’t subject yourself to wearing your boots for 4 days straight and expect your feet to be happy with you. Instead, space this time out to about 2 to 3 hours a day and keep a second pair of boots to change into.
How do you break in a pair of steel toe boots?
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
- Start with the Right Size.
- Walk Around the House.
- Walk Around Outside.
- Wear Your Boots With Thick Socks.
- Bend the Boot, Step on the Heel.
- Condition and Moisturize Your Boot.
- Use a Shoe Stretcher.
- Stick it and Stuff it.
What’s the best way to break in new work boots? Walk, sit and do whatever else you might do normally at home with your new work boots on. Start with just 10 minutes a day and gradually increase the amount of time you spend wearing them. Wearing a pair of non-broken-in work boots for a full shift at work can be a very uncomfortable experience.