These high quality work boots from Irish Setter are designed with comfort in mind, as well as offering as much safety as possible. Thanks to the best materials, these work boots are durable and will last a lifetime, even in the harshest of work environments.
This review of the Irish Setter Men’s 83606 6″ Aluminum Toe Work Boot will highlight all the great features and advantages that make this one of the best models of work boots on the market today.
Irish Setter 6 Aluminum Toe
Features of the Irish Setter 6 Aluminum Toe
- The Briar Turbo Vegas full-grain leather provides a flexible upper part of the boot. Stitching around the toe provides additional strength to prevent tearing of the leather due to the toe protector. These boots have a mock-toe style and for looks, there is a triple-stitching detail.
- To give you as snug a fit as possible for maximum comfort, these work boots use a traditional lace-up system. Unlike some work boots on the market today, these boots have durable metal eyelets that will not break or pull out under strain or overuse.
- To support your ankle, and to provide additional comfort, the ankle portion of these boots have a padded collar.
- To easily pull on and remove these boots, a rear pull loop is stitched into the top of the ankle of these work boots.
- A removable polyurethane foot bed is included, and it is cushioned for maximum all-day comfort. The foot bed is hard wearing and will last a long time. For additional support, an EVA midsole further cushions the soles of the feet.
- The sole is made of non-marking white Rubber-EVA. The improved traction outsole offers non-slip properties as well as being shock absorbing for maximum comfort.
Advantages of the Irish Setter 6 Aluminum Toe
- An aluminum safety toe protects your feet from the impact of heavy objects dropping on your feet and can also protect you against crushing caused by wheels or heavy rolling pipes. Aluminum is lighter than steel so these boots are a little more comfortable than those with steel toes. Even though it is a lightweight metal, aluminum is nearly as strong as steel.
- You can benefit from electrical protection when you choose these work boots, as they are compliant with electrical hazard guidelines.
Things to be Aware of
These work boots can be a little heavy if you do not need toe protection. If you can sacrifice the aluminum toe protection because you don’t need it for your job, then there are lighter work boots out there that may be more comfortable to wear throughout the day.
These are high quality boots that will stand up to many years of hard work. Whether you work in the construction industry, or if you are a mechanic, the aluminum toe protector can prevent injuries from impacts or crushing to the front of the feet. You can use these work boots in adverse weather too, as they are waterproof and cushioned for comfort.