When many people think of good work accessories, they often think of Caterpillar, or the Cat logo. It is world renowned for creating safe and durable outdoor gear.
You can enjoy some great benefits when you choose to buy the Caterpillar Men’s Second Shift ST Work Boot so read this review to find out just what you’ll get if you choose to buy these boots today.
Caterpillar Second Shift ST
Features of the Caterpillar Second Shift ST
- The full grain leather construction of the upper part of these work boots is flexible and waterproof. The lack of fancy stitching for aesthetics ensures that there is less chance of these boots falling apart through hard work.
- You have the option to choose from having a steel or soft toe. If you need the protection of a steel toe, then you can take advantage of being able to protect your feet from impact and crushing, but if you don’t need this feature, you will be able to enjoy lighter, more comfortable footwear.
- The rubber outer sole is durable and will protect you from slips in the workplace. There is plenty of resistance to oil spills to help keep you safe when working.
- In order to make these boots as comfortable as possible, an internal sock is built into these boots. This Climasphere sock keeps the wearer warm or cool, depending on their environment.
- Accompanying the sock is an internal nylon with a mesh structure. This internal lining protects your feet from sweat and keeps the boots from developing odors.
Advantages of the Caterpillar Second Shift ST
- The many safety features that these boots provide are sure to make you feel secure and confident when you are working. Electrical hazard protection and steel toe options prevent injury as much as possible.
- When you are working long hours in a labor job role, it is important that your work boots are as comfortable as possible. These work boots have plenty of comfort features built in to make your job as easy and as pleasant as possible.
- These boots are highly durable and definitely worth the money. You can wear these boots every day, and still expect them to last for several years before you need to replace them.
Things to be Aware of
These work boots, while being a great multipurpose piece of footwear, are not built for a specific purpose. If you simply need a good pair of work boots, then these boots are probably fine, but if you need something more specific, such as boots that can be worn in the snow, or boots that can support your calves for heavy lifting, you may need to check out some other options.
These are a great choice for most workmen and because they are so durable, you can be sure that they will last for a good few years of use without needing to be replaced. They have plenty of safety features built in and are a great all rounder for anyone who needs a comfortable and versatile pair of work boots for their job.