Can I fly with steel toe boots? To help officers get a clear look at your bag and reduce the need for additional screening, we suggest you pack your bag in neat layers. TSA PreCheck® travelers do not need to remove shoes, laptops, 3-1-1 liquids, belts or light jackets. Please see TSA PreCheck® for more information.
Will steel toe boots set off a metal detector? The metal within the steel toe work boots can set off the metal detectors, causing some annoyance and possibly wasting some time (if you have to be individually checked for instance). Therefore, if you don’t have to pass through detectors, steel toe boots are an ideal choice.
Can I wear boots on a plane? Most of our readers agree that if your boots are your heaviest footwear, then yes, boots are what to wear on a plane!
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
What can you not wear through TSA?
- Complicated Shoes. Some airports are quite large, and you’ll definitely want to wear shoes that are comfortable for walking.
- Anything Metal. Metal jewelry and piercings can set off the metal detector.
- Big Luggage.
- Jackets and Coats.
- Baggy Clothing.