Are Carhartt work boots any good?
Do Carhartt boots hold up? I have owned these Carhartt boots for over 4 months now and they are still perfect! Let me start by saying that I work outside digging up septic tanks all day in all weather conditions. These boots have really held up great. They have never soaked through in the wet conditions like several other boots in the past.
How long should a pair of boots last? However, you’re probably wearing your shoes every time you go to work. Even the most expensive and durable material will give up, mainly if the footwear is used regularly. On average, the lifespan of work boots is about six to 12 months. Leather boots, when used by a construction worker, can last about six months.
- Excellent Breathability
- Secure Grip
- Allro-Tex Technology
- Removeable Footbed
- ATS Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- BOA Fit System provides custom support
- Premium full-grain leather
- Removable Energy Max anti-fatigue insole for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining
- Crafted with leathers made using ECCO DriTan Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process, ECCO HYDROMAX Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- The sleek design makes the EXOHIKE easy to maintain, while the padded collar provides additional wearing comfort and the pull-on tabs allow for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE midsole offers excellent energy return, while innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology provides flexibility
- PROSOMA heel cup wraps the heel to provide protective support and a snug fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with a unique tread pattern has excellent traction and stability, enhanced with a rubber grip grid in the midfoot
How long should a safety boot last? There is a general rule of thumb that they should be changed every six months, but, as we have attempted to explain in this article, there are many factors to consider.